Full Synthetic Oil Change
Offer includes a free Four-Tire rotation.
Conventional/Synthetic Blend Oil Change
Up to 5 quarts of conventional oil or synthetic blend oil.
About This Service
Regular oil changes protect your engine and keep your vehicle running smoothly.
An oil change from the experts at a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location means a lot more than simply changing your vehicle's oil filter. It's a comprehensive maintenance service performed by our experienced, certified technicians and includes:
- Your choice of premium oils, from conventional oil to 100% synthetic oil
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Engine inspected for leaks
- All belts and hoses checked
- Tire pressure checked
- Entire undercarriage inspection
How do oil changes help my vehicle?
- Oil changes help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust, and corrosion in all climates
- Regular oil changes, lubricated fittings, and new oil filters are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
How often should I have my oil changed?
- It's always a good idea to check your owner's manual for specific recommendations, however most vehicles require you to change your oil every three months or 3,000 mi./4,800 km.